Cardiovascular Technician Salary:
If you want to be a cardiovascular technician, you should know about the education requirement for the job.
To be a Cardiovascular Technician one has to specialize in cardiac sonography or taking images of the heart by using sound waves. The cardiovascular technicians may also specialize in any of these three areas:
- Invasive Cardiology.
- Vascular Technology.
Receive FREE information from a Technician School. (Use Your Zip Code) [qs_widget wtpl="onestep" sub="A Tech Job" frameheight="125" framewidth="560" clr="blue"]
Salary of Cardiovascular Technician:
- The minimum cardiovascular technician salary is about $45,000 and the maximum $50,000 per year. The cardiovascular technicians in Louisiana earn minimum $30,000 a year while in some other states the salaries of cardiovascular technicians is $60,000 maximum.
- The difference is mainly due to the geographical location but sometimes the salary difference does not only differ from state to state but also within the state.
- According to the Labor statistics of US the Anchorage, TheCardiovascular Technician Salary in AK is highest. In Washington, California, the maximum Cardiovascular Technician Salary 2011 is $60,000.
- States such as: Washington, New Jersey and Virginia also offer some Charming salary packages.
- The cardiovascular technician’s salary even includes bonuses of $250 minimum to $514 maximum.
Time Spend to earn Maximum Salary:
Cardiovascular technician’s salary also varies according to the experience they have. Cardiovascular technicians having 1 year experience and are paid annual salary of $32,000. Technicians having an experience of 20 years or more earn an average salary of $42,500 to $86,325.
What does a cardiovascular technician do?
Cardiovascular technician facilitate the doctors in diagnosis and the treatment of thepatient in order to normalize the cardiovascular system. Some of the duties they have to perform include ultrasound procedures and heart rates monitoring patients.
They review the patient files as well as the operation and take care of the equipment cardiovascular technician specialize in different areas. Specialists in cardiography help doctors in non-destructive procedures that do not require the introduction of instruments in the patient’s body.