Chartered Market Technician Salary
The Chartered Market Technician Salary is very high in some states of USA. You can make quick progress in this profession if you have good qualification and experience.
You can become a Chartered Market Technician and earn handsome Chartered Market Tech Salary if you are good with numbers. Exceptional skills in math and stats are required to make quick progress in this field. You also need bit of experience to increase your pay with passage of time.
Average, Minimum and Maximum Salary Scales
- The average Chartered Market Technician Salary 2011 is $28,000-30,000.
- The minimum salary for these technicians is approximately $24,000 per year. The minimum bonus offered to them is under $200. This salary level is for people newly entering this field.
- The maximum salary that a Chartered Market Technician can make in a year is $66,590. The maximum bonus is usually around $2500.
How fast you can reach the maximum Salary and what these techs are required to do
- It is not an easy to reach the maximum pay level as a Chartered Market Technician. For this purpose you need at least bachelors’ degree with some practical work experience. Absence of any one or both of the requirements means you will have to go through a long process to achieve maximum paying level.
- Along with experience and education, you also need some extra ordinary skills. You must be very good at remembering things and should have the ability to perform quick calculations. These qualities are essential to become a successful Chartered Market Technician.
- The main job of Chartered Market Technicians is financial analysis. According to their estimates, investors take calculated risks and invest their money. They do the same task for dealers as well as securities brokers. They also have to analyze the performance of a specific industry and compile financial data accordingly.