Crime Scene Technician Salary:
Crime scene technician perform a number of task and responsibilities. To become this one have to be brilliant and qualified. There are certain education requirements that must be fulfilled.
You should have to first graduate in the subjects like criminal justice, crime scene technology etc. 2 years associate degree and 4 years bachelor’s degree is a good option as it will create more chances for you to become crime scene technician and will make your future brighter.
Here are some crime scene schools you can request free info from.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Criminal Justice - Crime Scene Investigation
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Crime Scene Investigation
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Law Enforcement
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Leadership/Executive Management
- And more...
A degree from CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree, you hit the ground sprinting. That’s the power of in. Are you in?
- Denver - Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice: Forensic Investigation
- Denver - Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice: Human Services
- Denver - Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Certifications are a great idea even if it is optional. It is required in some states and also it establishes your level of qualification and ability.
Training related to law is also required for those who want to specialize in investigating crime scene those who do lab work.
Crime Scene Technicians Salary:
Crime scene technician salary depends on the number of factors like education, location, place of employment and experience.
The hourly wage for crime scene technician ranges from $20.40 to $22. The lowest hourly Crime Scene Technician Salary is $15.59, the highest hourly wage for workers is $40.51 and the median hourly wage for workers is $24.75.
The average annual Crime Scene Tech Salary varies from $25,000 to $ 55,000.
The lowest annual wage earned is $29,170, the highest annual wage earned is $76,440 and the median annual salary is $50,310.
Time Require To Obtain Maximum Salary:
Your maximum salary depends on the experience you had. If you have more experience the more will be your salary like the maximum annual salary is $76,440. You should obtain associate or bachelors’ degree and try to obtain as much experience as you can to understand the details of the job and in no time you will race to maximum salary level.
What Does A Crime Scene Technician Do?
A crime scene technician investigates and observes the crime scene to gain evidence, testing hair and bodily fluids for DNA, take snaps, interview the witness and take help from police officers and examine weapons used in a crime. These all above mentioned things are the part of the duty of crime scene technician.