Engineering Technician Salary
Your investigation for the Engineering Technician Salary stops here, read on to obtain info about: Engineering Technician Salary 2011, qualifications of the job, time period required to make maximum amount of salary and Job Description:
- Hourly Maximum and Minimum Salary Range – The minimum and maximum hourly Engineering Tech Salary is $13.27 and $28.02.
- Annual Maximum and Minimum Maximum and Minimum Salary 2011 Range – The minimum and maximum yearly Engineering Tech Salary is $30,338 and $69,960.
- Minimum and Maximum Overtime and Bonus – Minimum overtime and bonus is $17.32 and $296.81 and the maximum is $40.59 and $5,157.
- Average Pay – The average amount of hourly and yearly salary they get paid is $24.09/hour and $50,110/year.
- 5. Tenure to reach maximum salary range – You start as an entry level worker under the supervision of an experienced tech. For years you gain knowledge and expertise of the field and once you are employed with every small detail about the job, you become one of the most highly paid technicians.
The tenure you spend to gain expertise depends on your qualification and your dedication towards your job. If you have obtained formal training and you are dedicated towards the job, you can speed up to obtain maximum salary package.
- Qualification – Engineering is considered as one of the most technical fields in business; you just cannot wake up one day and decide to search for a job in this field. You will not get a job without prior formal training associated with this field.
To obtain education and information about how to work in this field, you can go for a bachelors’ degree program or you can even go for the two years associate program. Both programs provide you certification that states that you are a formally trained Engineering Technician.
- 7. Job Specifications – Engineering Technician can be hired in various branches of engineering. Their jobs include assisting techs and engineers in research and development. They work with various aspects of science such as water and chemicals.