Motorcycle Technician Salary
Minimum and Maximum Salary Levels and Tenure Needed To Reach Maximum Salary
- The Motorcycle Technician Average Salary 2011 is $22,000-24,000. Well experienced technicians are earning much more than this average salary.
- The average salary seems to be a little less as compared to other professions but you must keep in mind the number of people joining this profession every year. Obviously, the pay is less at entry level and increases as you gain more experience.
- At the bare minimum, Motorcycle Technicians gets $9.34 per hour. Minimum annual salary is $20,000 and bonus is $97. The minimum overtime rate is $11.88 per hour.
- The maximum Motorcycle Technician Salary 2011 is $20 per hour. Overtime rate at the maximum is $26 per hour. The annual maximum salary is $47,000 and bonus is $2,970.
- It is indeed a very tough task to reach the maximum salary level as Motorcycle Technician. If you want to reach this level, you must have a high school diploma along with certificate of experience of 2-4 years. Only then you will be able to get a higher pay at the entry level and less time will be required to reach the top level in this field.
Job Description for Motorcycle Technician
Motorcycle Technicians have to perform a number of tasks. You will find most of them busy every time. They have to inspect the engine for disorder, they also have to remove the engine and repair it in a quick time, they also have to perform maintenance and repair tasks of brakes, transmission control and other Motorcycle parts.
Factors Affecting Salary level
The Motorcycle Technician Salary is not fixed in entire USA; rather it varies from state to state. The technicians with more experience and skills manage to earn huge salaries in this profession.
If you want to earn a high Motorcycle Technician Salary then you must have a high school diploma. Without basic education, it is impossible to find a high paying job in this field. Plenty of dedication and commitment to work is required in order to make a name and earn more as a Motorcycle Technician.