PC Technician Salary
Pc technician identifies and resolves the problems in the PC of a customer and allows the PC to work properly and efficiently. The required Qualifications, salary, duties of these techs and how much time they will consume to reach maximum salary are stated below:
- PC technician must have an associate degree or equivalent. Different certifications such as Novell, enhances the resume of a PC technician.
- Formal training is also good as it enhances your chances of getting employed. The people who do not have a college degree can become eligible for the job of a PC technician by gaining certifications in PCs hardware and software.
- PC Technician Salary 2011:
The Pc tech salary depends on the qualification, experience and the company in which you are employed.
- Hourly wages:
The minimum technician salary is $10.87, the maximum salary earned is $18.95 and the average salary is $13.42 per hour.
- Annual Wages:
The minimum PC technician salary is less than $22,620, the maximum earned salary is more than $59,090 and the average salary earned varies from $22,620 to 59,090.
- Time Require To Obtain Maximum Salary:
Obtaining maximum salary depends on the experience one has. An entry-level PC technician can expect to earn $31,000 per year, while the technicians having an experience of more than 20 years can earn up to $47,000 per year. The maximum experience you will have the maximum salary you will gain.
- What Does PC Technician Do?
A PC technician or a computer technician is greatly required in this computer age. A PC technician installs and check the issues related to PCs performance.
They repair and deal with software and hardware related problems. PC technicians repair PCs in offices, homes and computer stores. They troubleshoot the problems that arose due to failed hardware. They repair PCs and make them able to work properly and efficiently.