Radiation Technician Salary
Radiation Technician qualification, salary, time period required to obtain maximum Salary and Job Description are as follows:
- The Radiation Technician Salary in all the states is not fixed. It varies from state to state and according to your experience and qualification.
- Earning huge Radiation Technician Salary is not an easy task especially in the beginning. You must have an associate degree in the health care field or medical science. Without an associate degree, you are not eligible to work in this profession. Some experience will ensure your progress in quick time.
- The Average Radiation Technician Salary is $30,000-$33,000 per year. Some experienced technicians are earning way more than this average salary. They have several years of experience with them so their demand is high in this profession. That’s why they are being offered more wages than the average level.
- Radiation Technicians earn $12.64 per hour at the bare minimum. Their minimum overtime rate is $18 per hour. If we talk on yearly basis, the minimum salary is $26,105 per year and the bonus is $398.30.
- At the very maximum, these technicians are able to get $27.46 per hour and overtime rate is $38.59. Annually, the maximum salary is $59,475 and the bonus offered to them is $3122.
- Reaching the top paying level in this field is quite a hectic task. You must be fully devoted to your work. The more experience you have, the better it is for your career. You must possess high school diploma in science subjects and bachelors degree in health care field. Training courses are also important for quick time progress in this profession.
- Radiation Technicians work in hospitals and private clinics. It is their responsibility to maintain the equipments used in medical scans like X-rays. They provide assistance to the patients in the lab so there is no panic created at all. This ensures smooth procedure and best and accurate results of the scan.